Vitamin C and MSM in Copious Quantity

There is an entire school of thought that says minerals, and organic minerals are critical to health and lack of them is problematic.

MSM - also known by the dreaded name Methylsulfonylmethane; which sounds like something an Alien breathes rather than a type of food.

It's also called organic sulfur.

The rumor is that it's created in the ocean, deposited on the land by rainwater and ruined by modern factory farm soil additives.   So we never get enough.

It's primarily used for arthritis and helps with inflamation.

Very useful stuff I might add.  It helps me exercise because it helps me reduce lactic acid buildup from exercise much faster than I would without it.

In fact I felt so energetic exercising, with my new found lack of sluggishness that I overdid it and had some back problems that lasted about a month.

So I tried taking it once a day, and although that's better than nothing, twice a day is much better.

I mix mine with some purified or ionized water, to avoid the chlorine which reacts with MSM, and I add Vitamin C powder, which never seems to entirely dissolve.

So I mix about a table spoon of each into a glass of this pure (as if anything is pure) water and drink it down.

I've described this as almost like drinking concentrated lime juice right out of the bottle, at which point the audience wretches and silently resolves that it will never touch the stuff.

It tastes better if I reduce the Vitamin C to say half a teaspoonful. 

But it's great, one big change is I don't need as much Zonisamide for chronic neck pain and headache which had as a contributing factor an inflamed muscle.

This was the result of Cancer.

That's an improvement, I also felt more alert and mentally functional and I exercise better.

There are many claims for MSM and Vitamin C in combination, I can't go into them all but I can say it's useful for me.

P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a bit of Medical History

The Peculiarities of Uric Acid