The Pleasure of a Tripple Bypass

I've had the pleasure of a triple-bypass, and since one artery, the one my doctor called the "widow maker" was very blocked,  I'm wondering if there are ways to unblock or keep my remaining (new pipes) from becoming blocked.

Since I'm a diabetic, hopefully it would work for me.  After watching a doctor on Youtube, I've come up with a list of supplements - and I have no idea if these work, but I wrote them down so I could remember them.

The cynical side of me wonders if they have stock in supplement companies.



These a set of supplements I'm thinking about for my heart disease.


This first set is for unclogging the arteries, or rather keeping them from getting worse:  

Fish oil
nattokinase
L-arginine
CoQ10
magnesium
vitamin C

I wonder if they left off copious quantities of Vitamin D3?
And what about Lysine?

These help with heart matabolism (used in combination):

CoQ10
L-carnitine
D-ribose
 
Naturally I want to think about these before I buy them.

At the moment I'm on a Atorvastatin (Lipitor), which is great for clogs but I understand not great for mito-chondria (according to the You tube doctors).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C and MSM in Copious Quantity

Just a bit of Medical History

The Peculiarities of Uric Acid