I will have an egg

I modified my diet, right after my last blood draw, and started eating soft boiled eggs.  Two a day, for a series of days and now I'm skipping days and am considering how many eggs to eat in a week.

Eggs are nutritious, which almost goes without saying, and have all four oil soluble vitamins, in varying amount.  They have the omega-3s that I know I need, and I'm not sure about the rest.

I started to take them because I thought they would help with some of the brain fog I seem to have occasionally.  I suspect there may be lipids that I need but don't have a name for.  

I'm guessing the gooey stuff in the egg may have some of those.

When I used to eat a lot of eggs, I felt much better mentally, but that was before so many things.  

Such as open heart surgery, and my diet which is largely sans lipids.

I can report that eggs seems to help, but I don't know how much of that effect could just be placebo.

Although I recover from strong muscle relaxants better, and my problem of biting my lip when I chew certain food has gone away.

So I think I really need this.

FYI: These are six minute steamed eggs.  Put an inch of water in a covered sauce pan, heat to the point where it steams, put that one or two eggs in and let cook for six minutes.  Run cold water over the eggs.

This morning I put my one egg in a cup of cold water.  It peeled easily.

Perfect.

 

 

  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C and MSM in Copious Quantity

Just a bit of Medical History

The Peculiarities of Uric Acid