Feeding the Gut Bacteria

I've been successfully battling the hives by cutting back on sugars and starches, or rather cutting back as much as I can. 

I was considering stopping the crackers when I saw a video by  Dr. Bulsiewicz:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un90A52gX-Y&t=2895s

I didn't watch all of it but the part I did watch was very interesting, where he talks about certain beans feeding gut bacteria (the good ones) and providing substances that help rid your colon of dysfunctional ones.

I  bought some dried navy beans and purchased a pressure cooker and cooked up a batch and put it in a jar.  I intend to eat more beans.

Black beans were mentioned in the video, and I think I shall get some of those and combine them with the navy beans and add them to my soups.

I shall, over the coming weeks, find out if this helps with my but bacteria problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C and MSM in Copious Quantity

Just a bit of Medical History

The Peculiarities of Uric Acid